About this time last year, we were so excited for 2020 to arrive. It was the turn of a decade so we made resolutions that we were determined to keep, and set lofty goals.
Then 2020 happened.
It was unlike anything anyone had ever experienced before. What we thought would maybe be a few months, turned into a whole year. Looking back, all we can do is reflect on what we've learned (it wasn't all bad, right?) and have a little laugh about it.
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.
3. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
4. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
5. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house and told my cat. We laughed a lot.
6. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars and keep men at home!
9. I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6-foot pole" would become a national policy, but here we are!
10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I'm getting tired of the Living Room.
12. Appropriate analogy "The curve is flattening so we can start lifting restrictions now" is like saying "The parachute has slowed our rate of descent, so we can take it off now."
Let us cheer to the end of 2020 and look forward to TRULY a NEW Year. Let's spread Love, Peace and Happiness!
Tell Us: What was your favorite or funniest moment of 2020? Better yet, share it on social and tag us @happitummiofficial.
Happi Tummi is committed to the health of the whole family, providing comfort for the stomach, when you need it most. Check out our products at www.happitummi.com